Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else having problems with the PMing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else having problems with the PMing?

Not really sure where to post this, so here 'tis.

I've sent a couple PMs to people since the forum changeover, and I'm not sure they're getting to people. They don't show up in my sent list, even though my preferences are checked to show them there.

I sent 3 to Peedenmark, and 1 to Greg Crowe...and none of them showed up as sent. And then today I got a reply from Peedenmark asking me if I got his last reply.

Something screwy's goin' on. Is it because I'm just a dumbass, or is anybody else having similar problems?

(By the way, I am now steeled and ready for the barrage of "You're just a dumbass" replies.)

Any help, admins?

Re: Anybody else having problems with the PMing?

NOt a dumbass! I sent one to kev, it didn't show up on my sent list and I don't think he got it.
    Hmmmm, maybe I'm just a dumbass too!
    Admins, are we dumbasses?

Jim
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Sambencuda .. I got it .. I'm watching to see who and what is interested 1st so we can make a decision on how to proceed . ..

Cankdaddy I sent you a pm .. lemme know if you got it please
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I did get your PM and I replied back as a test. Did you get that one?

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks Kev. I figured you guys were watching to see what the interest would be.

Jim
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Check your PMs again, bro. I just sent another one titled "testing one two three." It's not showing up as a sent email in my box.

Comment

Yeah I've been having the same problem with my PMs I send stuff & it shows nothing sent but I've been getting most of my replies back from people I sent stuff to, but it never shows I sent anything. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

I've been getting PMs and replied to them. If anyone sent me a PM but didn't hear back from me, lemme know.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X