Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New GOTM

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER:
    I'd like to thank the JCF Academy!!LOL!! Honestly,thanx Admins for the honor & thanx bros for the compliments,yes Vic,this is why I'm called Bloodsplatter!!LOL!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanx,Chucksplatter!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Congrats again Chuck, a well deserved win, now clean that guitar up before company arrives!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I really don't see the fascination with that graphic but hey, what the fuck do I know! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Still, damned nice 'ol SD Chuck! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

LOL Mark I'm glad I'm not alone in missing the fascination with that graphic. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Naw, I must admit that I really like that graphic a lot! I think the only reason my banjo didn't make the cut this month was its lack of a decent graphic. I've got it all refinned now and I'm hopeful for next month! Wish me luck! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry Chuck, I just couldn't resist!

Comment

Man, count my vote in for your newly refinned banjo!! You do quick work on it too, quick and good. There ain't an inbred kid sitting on a porch anywhere that wouldn't want to be playing that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
              Man, count my vote in for your newly refinned banjo!! You do quick work on it too, quick and good. There ain't an inbred kid sitting on a porch anywhere that wouldn't want to be playing that!!!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yeah Genebaby! Man that Krylon shit dries fast dude!!!
              My marketing scheme is to list these for sale as a limited production heavy metal country bluegrass instrument in every missouri and arkansas classified. I don't think I'll be able to keep up with all the orders so I'm gonna call Kev Easton and see if he can help me. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats not a refin mm2002! You went a huntin an kilt sumpin! Ya skind it o'er the Banvel or Charjo or whatever ya call it. Best paint clear on it, or it'll draw flawws!

Comment

New GOTM

Topic says it all!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

chuck is the BSD this month, congrats.

Comment

nice splat dude!! very nice!! p.s. nice banjo... ha-ha... death metal deliverance... peace... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Wohoo, great looking axe! Owned by Chuckracer is it?
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                        X