HELP ME!! (SERIAL #)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME!! (SERIAL #)

I HAVE A RED CHARVEL WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER 332302------THE PLATE SAYS FT. WORTH TEXAS U.S.A. ON IT... ANYBODY KNOW WHAT YEAR AND LINE THIS WAS? I REALLY NEED YOUR GUYS HELP ON THIS!! ___TATTOO_TOMMY___ (THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Re: HELP ME!! (SERIAL #)

It probably was made in Japan. A pic of your guitar would make it a lot easier to identify. How many pickups? What style logo? Does it have a double locking trem?

Comment

Jap for sure but a pic would help.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

pics and not writing in all caps would be nice!!

Comment

1993 i'd guess. Wild guess.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Quit yelling, you newb! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1:
              1993 i'd guess. Wild guess.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">very wild, I reckon!

I'd think a 33XXXX serial and Ft Worth plates would probably date it to late 80s, probably a Model of some kind.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I think the only one who gets away with all those caps is Doc, and it's just because we like him! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Whaddaya mean WE?
                  [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I THINK YOU HAVE ME ALL WRONG.... I AM NO YELLING WHEN I USE ALL CAPS----I HAVE BEEN USING ALL CAPS FOR FOREVER AND A DAY, AND IF ANY OF YOU TOOK IT THAT WAY I AM SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING----SUE ME!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] PEACE!!

Comment

Okay.... So PLEASE stop using all caps in this forum.... I am drunk and you are giving me one helluva headache. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TATTOO_TOMMY:
                        I THINK YOU HAVE ME ALL WRONG.... I AM NO YELLING WHEN I USE ALL CAPS----I HAVE BEEN USING ALL CAPS FOR FOREVER AND A DAY, AND IF ANY OF YOU TOOK IT THAT WAY I AM SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING----SUE ME!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] PEACE!!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tommy...I don't know if you are joking or not bro...but seriously...this is not the best way to make friends around here....a lot of us have been around here for a while and will pummel a new guy with an attitude...

Relax....enjoy the board...and be respectfull....

Respect begets respect

Comment

NO DISRESPECT---YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPING---I HAVE NOT HAD AN ATTITUDE NOR DO I NOW---so if it will please the community i will try my best to remember---no caps---but i cannot make any promises because i have been typing w/all caps for sometime, so please kind people WORK WITH ME!! thank you and good day metalheads!! (the devil made me do it, and he lives in my refrigerator behind the mayonaise, hmm----we'll charge him double...) [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                            Whaddaya mean WE?
                            [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, c'mon Ron, Doc's a pretty good guy and he means well. Course, he does have the CAPS problem....... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

...and bad breath! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X