HELP ME!! (SERIAL #)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP ME!! (SERIAL #)

33xxxx would be a late 89 or early 90. That serial number would be close to the Guitar logo/Script logo change.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] good night catch you on the flipside!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TATTOO_TOMMY:
        [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] good night catch you on the flipside!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] good night id personality---good night.... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

well, waddya know? Xeno had it. Looks like Tommy has a 475.

Hail yesterday

Comment

so 475 it is!! does anyone know the value on this model? i appreciate the feedback---

Comment

Originally posted by TATTOO_TOMMY:
              does anyone know the value on this model?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anybody NOT see this coming? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Funny, he just opened an ebay account about a week ago too... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...d=tattoo_tommy

It's worth about $1000 [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

1200 if it's in really good shape. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommy> Can you hear me? Tommy? Tommy? Deaf, dumb and blind is no way to go through life. I am proud to be called a GNU-BEE. But when you are the new gnu in the herd, like me, you have to be respectful to the old gnus, not to mention the lions. This is a great forum. Tread softly and you won't get eaten alive. By the way, How.....? Luv ya!
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Tommy> Can you hear me? Tommy? Tommy? Deaf, dumb and blind is no way to go through life. I am proud to be called a GNU-BEE. But when you are the new gnu in the herd, like me, you have to be respectful to the old gnus, not to mention the lions. This is a great forum. Tread softly and you won't get eaten alive. By the way, How.....? Luv ya!

Comment

Sorry for the double. I wasn't padding. I just press too many buttons.

Comment

i wanna let you all know that i appreciate your help and feedback, and (criticism) ha- ha... keep it coming!! thanx!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by fett:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Working...
                            X