More Blood Drips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Blood Drips

That is very cool looking and the Kahler Pro looks great on there [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Re: More Blood Drips

I am for this guitar.

Comment

Don't like that ghey skull thing.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ah that one! Is the skull original? Got any more pics??

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          Don't like that ghey skull thing.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm with you brudda...minus the skull and that's a bad SOB

Comment

Sweet axe Brett....damn I love up a Rhoads!!!

Fish you Win [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I was with y'all on wanting the skull NOT to be there, but changed my mind when I realized that it's totally original, very detailed (with bloodshot eyes), and it makes this sucker one of a kind.

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:
                (with bloodshot eyes)
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, why didn't you SAY so? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd sand it down and paint it solid white, it would look killer! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

It's all good! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm gonna have to go against everyone. Personally I think that most of the Blood Drip guitars looks goofy. No matter who the manufacturer. I've seen some by BC Rich that were horrendous. They just make the guitar look cheap in most cases.

Comment

More Blood Drips

Here's a cool one that just arrived (but not quite as cool as the new GOTM). RR1371 in near mint, one owner condition...

Comment

THAT IS THE EPITOME OF COOLNESS!! (OH CRAP, THE CAPS! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] i hope that you enjoy that awesome axe!! laterz! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't particularly care for the blood "drip" graphics that I have seen but the blood "splatter" that have been shown here lately are SWEET...skull and all!!! Now, put that graphic on a SL1 and you have something there!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually Brett's one of those guys who worked at getting the education necessary to get a high-paying job, while the rest of us were chasing snatch and wasting our lives [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Congrats on the score, Brett [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X