More Blood Drips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More Blood Drips

Not to mention many guys like to buy a four wheeler, snowmobile, jet ski, boat, and/or a classic car as a toy. You can buy alot of Jackson guitars with the money it takes to acquire and maintain those types of things.

Comment

you know the blood drip i love brett.
      how is it?
      this is a cool guitar here.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Awesome guitar. NEEDS MORE BLOOD though.IMO [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Brett showed me that a few weeks back via email when he scored the deal and I was DROOLING! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

A very cool guitar that would look GREAT with my Warrior Blood Drip!

Speaking for myself and a few others around this board that I know, we don't have kids, we don't go out drinking and partying every night. I don't have a ton of fancy cars, boats and other toys. I am a musician and that is what I spend my money on. I never feel I have to defend my collection, but also, I am never one to brag about everything I have. But that's JUST me! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Brett that is a KILLER RR dude! I for one can't wait to see what you find next!

Be C0ol!
          Mike

Comment

Brett,that's awesome bro [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ,another great guitar in a great collection [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] !! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Brett, that is a cool guitar!

Comment

why does brett have sooooo many awesome guitars, and alot of the RR LTD's?

rich as hell?

Comment

Working...
                X