Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derail's Family

Derail's Guitars

Here is some eye candy for all to enjoy. These are my pride and joy. Can't get enough Charvel Jackson guitars. Started playing clubs with Charvels/Jacksons when I was sixteen and still rockin with them today. For any members in the Watkins Glen, NY area, my band DICE is headlining the Rally in Thunder Valley on Sat Aug. 28. Come out and enjoy the show.

Re: Derail\'s Family

That Chlorine one looks sexy. I saw a Rhoads with a Quilted Chlorine finish in the 98 catalog I think. That was one of the nicest paints I've seen. It made the guitar look awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by derail:
      my band DICE is headlining the Rally in Thunder Valley on Sat Aug. 28. Come out and enjoy the show.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Talk about advance notice! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah! sorry, I can't come on such short notice [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Those are some sweet looking axes there bro. How well does your Kellys sit on the 5 guitar rack? I just got a Ke;;y project body and have that same type of stand and was curious if they would sit on there or not.

Don

Comment

Thanks everyone. RR the Kelly fits great, the bottom strap button actually keeps it from sliding out. Racer if you have any friends like some of mine they need that much advanced warning. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice collection!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The purple and chlorine looking ones were made in the mid to late '90s, I believe, and they've got a gravure(photo flame) top.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Derail, that is a nice looking Charvel/Jackson family you have there!

Comment

cool collection, derail
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X