NAMM teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM teaser

With the approval of the big boys I can give you this teaser for the show today. Hopefully more shots will follow later today ..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: NAMM teaser

wow, that's interesting. Very nice. Got any details, Kev? What's that in the neck possie? And 24 frets too?!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

<font color="aqua">Hey thanks Kev. Interesting though, I thought they stopped doing those cutouts because they were a pain to buff out in there? </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

sweet, i didn't knew that jackson made any rhoads with cutouts, looks like a cross between those bernie rico jr. V's and a normal rhoads.

Comment

Looks great but because of the cutouts, the jack has to be top routed?
          Maybe it could have been on the back of lower body?

Comment

wow that´s incredible
            a CUT OUT RHOADS [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            i can´t believe it happen [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            i really regret not be able to go to the show
            i hope J/C are as great on the next frankfurt music fair in germany [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

This I beleive is the 1st ever Rhoads with the King Kelly cutout. I think they were just moneying around for the show as they do every year to show what possibilities there are from the C.S.

They never told me pu specs or anything, they just thought it would be cool to show you guys what was going on in the C.S ..

Toru I'd agree about the jack but I still think the guitar is cool as hell .. I can't imagine the poor guy sanding that cutout ... if this is any indication of todays NAMM I'm sorry I'm not there ...
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

wanna hear somethin funny? coincidentally, i designed it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] a few months ago, i was at kev easton's and his sales rep was there. he was telling us about a contest that the sales managers had to design a cool guitar for namm. we talked about a few things, and i don't remember if he was there when i did it, but kev pulled out an rr1 and a wax crayon, and i drew that pattern on the body! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i'm sure it's a coincidence, but i died laughing when i saw it for the first time. (and no, i didn't put the jack there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully...I would've thought for sure you would do a variation on a VVV guitar....not a Rhoads! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The only thing I DON'T like about it is the PCS inlays.
                    I'm a diehard fan of the full-sized sharkies...but that's just me [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

That thing is sweet. Is that Gold Swirl?
                      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Don't care for the cut-outs because I am all but guaranteed to break the tips, but that finish is awesome! I hope it becomes a production model finish and not some cutom one.

Comment

That thing is freakin' awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That is one sweet looking guitar. I love that finish. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't believe no one had conceived this body shape prior to this guitar and Sully's idea. That King Kelly cutout on the Rhoads just... fits... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X