• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM teaser

I don't like it.

Comment

EXACTLY.
      These shapes like RRV,King V, Kelly should not have top routed jack no matter what.
      They should have it located on the side or back if needed.
      Besides the Jack, I agree that the smaller sharkinlays look odd but the guitar still look VERY COOL.
      I love it.
      Charvel/Jackson have been working so hard to come up with something real cool for let's say 1 year like 25th anniversary, limited editions,24frets RRV like this one and return of Charvel standard models, I just can't keep up buying these. It is just amazing what these guys are doing for all of us.
      I need money so bad and never enough.
      KILLING ME!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Originally posted by jackson1:

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this version even more. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] That's practically my ideal Rhoads, except maybe just solid black to keep costs down. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool guitar but not my style. Definitely not a fan of the jack location or the smaller sharkies.

Is it just me or does this have pearl tuners with gold posts? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] If you're going to have gold hardware, keep it all gold. Don't mix and match.

Comment

I bet it would be cool as hell with as a string thru.
            www.kiddhavok.com
            www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Awsome, like the jack on the side, give me 2 emg's on solid black with a gold non resesed floyd.
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

did you photoshop that? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Were really starting to see Fender's influence in that jack, hah.

Comment

I like the cutouts, but it looks odd on the Rhoads. I think it would look real nice on a double shortwing style V or a King V.

Comment

I really like the cutouts, actually.

Makes it look less tame than a normal Rhoads.

I think a Rhoads looks tame, but thats IMO. But he was a tame and humble guy, so It works. Rhoads was so cool. He was the only one in my GuitarOne Magazine who wasn't trying to look like some sort of hardass.

Comment

Oddly, I don't mind the jack location as much as I mind that it has a neck pickup and a tone knob. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I think that's a 3-way switch, Xeno. Not a tone knob.

Comment

I like how all you guys waited for me to say it was ugly til y'all jumped in! Ha ha ha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-The Linebacker
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

<font color="aqua"> That's because you are such a god among men my friend [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] </font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thank you, knave! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

<font color="aqua"> That's pretty good Ron, very witty of you! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
                                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X