Charvel - New EVH Limited Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel - New EVH Limited Guitars

To highlight the 25th anniversary of Edward Van Halen's famous black and white striped Charvel guitar, Edward and Charvel are offering for the first time, authorized guitars with Edward's famous and trade marked striped guitars. These guitars are available in 3 different finishes (black/white, black/yellow, and black/white/red). These guitars have been dubbed "Charvel Limited Edition Edward Van Halen (EVH) Striped Guitars" and are being offered exclusively through authorized Charvel dealers. These guitars are different from the limited edition line of EVH Art Series Guitars currently on Ebay. Those guitars are hand striped and autographed by Edward, are only offered through www.evh-guitars.com and are not part of the Charvel Limited Edition EVH Striped Guitars line I'm talking about.

These new guitars feature a Strat headstock, single humbucking pickup and original Floyd Rose, exactly like the guitars Eddie plays. They are not hand striped or autographed but they will most likely include a certificate of authenticity (I'm speculating on the C.O.A). Expected delivery is November or December. Like the San Dimas Retro guitars, these guitars will be limited in production.

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: Charvel - New EVH Limited Guitars

Just as a I thought [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

F'ing AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Hats off to whoever at FMIC pulled this off or whatever bank they robbed to get EVH involved.

Comment

Yeow! This should be pretty killer! And pricey...

Comment

also note that the headstocks have the evh logo, and they've got kramer backshapes. yes...that's correct, i said kramer. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          also note that the headstocks have the evh logo, and they've got kramer backshapes. yes...that's correct, i said kramer. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

sully

[/ QUOTE ]
          Kramer back shape???
          what the hell is that!?!?
          The don't need to duplicate his Kramer ****!
          [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, but wasn't the Kramer backshape based on his favorite Charvel neck from back in the day anyways?

Comment

Wow. I am sure they will feel good but that is a real buzzkill for some.

Comment

Hmm, I'm not really a Kramer man, I mean they're sweet guitars but they've never felt right in my hands. Oh well, I still want this more than Mandy Moore's sweet, sweet love. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I still want this more than Mandy Moore's sweet, sweet love. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  What IS Mandy Moore's Sweet, Sweet love?!?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                  I would be more into Mandy Moore than this limited Edition..it depends how sweet Mandy Moore's Sweet Sweet Love is..
                  [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I bet it's pretty Damn good, but this guitar would be the pinnical of my crappy half ass guitar collection
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

if it´s the kramer baesed backshape, then it should feels like the EBMM EVH model. if i remember corretly, the musicman neckshape was an exact replica of the kramer necks.

Comment

The EBMM EVH2 had a narrower nut spacing then the Kramer. Ive had the opertunity to play both along with the Wolfgang side by side. The Kramer is a wider nut width. then both the Wolfgang and the EVH2. Although the back of the neck is similar in girth. Just narrower. The Kramer (5150) was more like his old white and Black with the Harmony neck on it. Big fat and baseball bat like. Like a 59 les paul type of neck feel. But thats just my observations.
                        Gil

Comment

on the charvel website it doesent say they are limited it says they are production

Comment

Now that the whole Charvel/EVH endorsement deal is official and out in the open, I wonder if Eddie will start using the new Charvels more live??? Reports from a couple weeks ago were still saying he was using his Peavey for the most part and the Charvel for just a couple songs. I'll be seeing Van Halen tomorrow night so I'll let you know [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm going to be real disappointed if I don't see major Charvel usage.

Also, now that Fender has pulled off the seemingly impossible and it looks like the temperature in hell is dropping rapidly, I have a few more requests that Fender just may be able to pull off:

1. Get David Lee Roth back in Van Halen
                            2. Get Alexi Laiho back in the Jackson camp
                            3. Bring Randy Rhoads back from the dead

If Fender can bring EVH back to Charvel after 25 yrs, surely these 3 will be easy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How much are these axes going for? Anyone have an idea or ballpark range? I like the black and yellow. How's the neck profile? Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X