Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FRIGGIN FINALLY!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice pics Newc!!! Great job! Pic 59 was interesting as it looks like the same shape as the fake guitar the cops are playing air guitar on in the Judas priest video Breaking The Law. Is that some kind of Vox guitar?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a Hallmark Swept-Wing. Jimmy Page did all the clean electric parts of Stairway with one, and Jeff Beck has confessed to owning one as well.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Chrome pickup ring? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gold.

And the finish on the Rhoads is Gold Marble.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Newc, awesome pics, bro! Thanks.

Yeah, I'm really digging that bound goldtop Kelly. The trans green Charvel (Dinky?) is freakin' killer, too.

...Decisions, decisions.

Comment

About the Goldtop Kelly; John Walker said "Yeah Gibson won't let me do Explorers, so I did a Goldtop Kelly with a Stopbar and Trapezoids - that oughta piss 'em off" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            About the Goldtop Kelly; John Walker said "Yeah Gibson won't let me do Explorers, so I did a Goldtop Kelly with a Stopbar and Trapezoids - that oughta piss 'em off" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Nice pics, Newc! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahem, NOTP - (cough)Shannon(cough) has to go [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Is that the reason why it has rosewood fretboard and covered pickups??
                  Geez.. so why they didn't do it 22frets with medium scale [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ahem, NOTP - (cough)Shannon(cough) has to go [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I need a Floyd! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I am in love with that picture number 13... the snakeskin charvel star! Agh!
                      But I would love a bengal tiger one with a flamed maple fretboard and either no inlays, or black sharkies.
                      Perhaps someday I'll pick one up from the custom shop.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Good Job Newc! Excellent.</font>

Comment

Working...
                        X