More NAMM pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More NAMM pics

Ok, had to leave NAMM abruptly since my grandmother passed away yesterday. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Here's a few of the better pics, probably similiar to what you've seen.

I just want to say thanks to all the other JCF members (Tekky, Newc (pronounced new-cee [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]), Joel, Moshwitz, and STLKingV to name a few) that were there, we had a great time, and it was cool to put some faces to the names!

Every guitar we all picked up was more kick ass than the next. There is NO DOUBT that FMIC are on the right track with the charvels. I would put any one of the Charvels at the show up against an old one. Great news, indeed!

Re: More NAMM pics

<font color="yellow">Ralph...first let me express my condolences to yourself and your family over your grandmothers passing....very sorry to hear that

Secondly, thanks for posting the awesome pics of the new guitars [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Thanks for the post Ralph....our thoughts are with you and your family </font>

Comment

Ralph...So sorry to hear bro. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Great pics too!...sorry I'm mising the show!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

First off, my condolences on the passing of your Grandmother. I lost my mom a year ago this month so I can relate.

And thanks for the pics, I really do appreciate them, lots of cool Charvels...looks like they're really focusing on them this year.

Ken

Comment

Thanks for the pics Ralph!

Sorry to hear about your grandmother [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry to hear about your grandmother Ralph.
            My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Great pics!! Thanks for posting them.

Joe
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother.

Comment

My prayers are with you Ralph.
                Thanks for taking the time to post.

Comment

I´m sorry to hear about your loss.

But on a lighter note, I feel a physical urge to have that snakeskin Star in my sweaty hands right now! This is the first time I´ve ever had GAS for a Star.

Comment

Is that an old 2003 catalog...still no new 2004 catalog, eh?
                    What's with that?

Comment

<font color="aqua">My deepest sympathies bro, we're thinking about you and your family. Thanks so much for taking the time to get the pics for all of us that didn't get to make it. </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your loss, Ralph.

Thanks for pics!

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your Grandmother Ralph,thoughts &amp; prayers bro!!Chucksplatter

Comment

Ralph, sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. My condolences go out to you and yours.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

thanks for the pics. that star is incredible

Comment

Working...
                              X