Dallas guitar show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dallas guitar show

Hey Duhs! Sciense I'm in Argentina, the closest I could ever be to the Dallas guitar show is in my Dreams! [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] , so, why don't you take a camera whith your blessed butts?

Comment

Man you talk about thousands of over priced guitars. I have have been six years in a row now
      the prices are totally ridicuious and they get highter every year.But it is still fun to go to and see the acts,and talk to the dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by CZ V-KNIGHT:
        Hey Duhs! Sciense I'm in Argentina, the closest I could ever be to the Dallas guitar show is in my Dreams! [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] , so, why don't you take a camera whith your blessed butts?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">CZ~ I actually had my digital camera with me but when I got to the show I found out the battery was deader than hell.... Sorry Bro....

And yes.... They were ALL way overpriced. Evidently, a 40 year old Martin Acoustic with a whole in it the size of my fist all beat to hell is worth $15000 [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] WTF???

Comment

oops... took a little time but I caught my mistake.... "hole".... didn't want Ron to catch me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X