• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM anyone?..BIG PIC>>>>

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    The DA arch top went to Matt's.

I love the DA! That is a sweet looking guitar.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="blue"> and I'll have you know.....everytime i looked at it ,,a little movie played out in my head of me grabbing it and machine-gunning my way out with it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>the Death Angel has always been my favorite,,,, DAMN i want it sooooooooo bad [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    GO FOR IT! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    And let me play it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: NAMM anyone?..BIG PIC&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Looks like I will be driving to Weymouth [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, thank you for those awsome pics. I'm kickin myself in the ass for not going, but my job wouldn't give me the time off. That Rhoads with the gold swirl and cutouts looks incredible

Comment

Thanks for the kick-ass pics! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Finally, a Shannon with a 2 humbucker configuration!..But only 22 frets? What gives?

That Gold Rhoads is sweet but the strat-type jack placement on the guitar's top looks way outta place IMO! ..still I'll take it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Who got the Chlorine H/S Soloist? Anybody know???
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I'd like to know who got the green reverse head, old style archtop. Man that is killer!

Jim
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Well to be honest Morgan R.was very cool I thanked him for the passes.The rest of the Charvel reps just blew me off when I asked questions about the new Charvel line.The one lady rep knew nothing about Charvel guitars or did she even care.I asked her about pricing and all she cared about was finding out if that "guy" was wearing an Armani suit.Very unprofessional.The guys at the ESP booth were very cool,as were the Gibson reps.The odd thing at the Fender/Jackson/ Charvel booth all kinds of tees and hats but try to buy one... nope have to go through your dealer or the web site.
                The rest of the show was ok.The pawn shop excursion was outstanding procured 1 93 dinky rev.(stone finish)249.00/ohsc.Warmouth strat trans purple with birseye neck 2 texas specials 1 DiMarzio fast track 250.00.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  The pawn shop excursion was outstanding procured 1 93 dinky rev.(stone finish)249.00/ohsc.Warmouth strat trans purple with birseye neck 2 texas specials 1 DiMarzio fast track 250.00.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nashvegas is a great place to go pawnshopping, as long as you're not looking for Gibson/Fender. I scored an Ibanez PL1770 (bound ebony board, maple neck, OFR) for $200 w/ hsc and an RD-707 (shred bass, anyone?) in magenta for $140 on Saturday. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw that Fleckstone Dinky and thought it was overpriced. Another shop had an Indian Kelly for $350. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

I missed Morgan, but also wish to extend my thanks, as well as another round of condolences to Ralph and his family on the loss of his Grandmother. God Bless you guys.

I have to say I had a ball hanging out with you guys - Tekky, Ralph and Mrs Ralph, STLKINGV and Mrs STLKINGV, Mosh and Mrs Mosh, Joel and (future) Mrs Joel [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] , Vwall, Kevin Easton and Mrs Easton, Mudkicker and Mrs Mudkicker, all the Jackson reps (John is a great guy - not snobby towards the fans at all, and definitely on the ball with the business deals). It was great to meet some of the others like Edel - sorry if I can't remember everyone else's names, I have C.R.S. (can't remember sh!t) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Stone dinky rev rocks J 50-n and JH-2 in the bridge.Very clean stright neck, perfect frets no chips schaller floyd.My 94 did not have pickup rings and had a blade type hum in the bridge.This one has pickup rings and an out of phase switch which is pretty cool.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Killer Guitars!! I would have never left the Jackson Area!
                        Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

I dont know what to think of those Death Angel's. One part of me says "ugly" but it says some kinda "natural organic" vibe that I totally dig. It's mean looking!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Well to be honest Morgan R.was very cool I thanked him for the passes.The rest of the Charvel reps just blew me off when I asked questions about the new Charvel line.The one lady rep knew nothing about Charvel guitars or did she even care.I asked her about pricing and all she cared about was finding out if that "guy" was wearing an Armani suit.Very unprofessional.The guys at the ESP booth were very cool,as were the Gibson reps.The odd thing at the Fender/Jackson/ Charvel booth all kinds of tees and hats but try to buy one... nope have to go through your dealer or the web site.

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta realize that NAMM stands for "National Association of Musical Merchants" it's not a retail event. It's really only for shop owners and manufacturers. It is by the good graces of Morgan and the rest of the crew at JCMI/FMIC that we were even allowed to attend. The show is geared for shop owners to view each company's wares and place orders for them. Nobody brought anything for the public to buy.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

I thought the Charvel reps were pretty cool. They were extremely busy but when they had a chance they would answer any question I had.

Comment

Damn! I love that Nebula graphic! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X