Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM anyone?..BIG PIC>>>>

hey guys...
    first off i would like to thank Morgan R. for giving us this wonderful chance to see some cool stuff. and i won abeutiful blue hollow body Waterstone guitar that they will ship out tomorow...i'll get pics out of that as soon as it comes.

second,,,, our(the wife and i) deepest most sincere condolences to Ralph. i'm so sorry man.

thirdly...it was great to meet a few fellow jcf'ers.......and a big thanks to Newc...who endured the cakewalk rep., to get me an extra copy of the Sonar trial, ..........which i'm sure just blew....well Belew,,,any way.

now to the pics. soryy for the only 2 charvies(and i wish the green one would have come out....my fav.) for some reason none of them came out worth a damn. but i'm sure tere will be some good ones from someone else's camera...cause mine kinda blows. the first is a shannon...
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Re: NAMM anyone?..BIG PIC>>>>

"It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics Mosh!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW!
        Thank YOU for the larger pics.
        Great looking guitars.. and what the hell is that reversed head/logo/inlays dinky/Soloist??

Comment

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            WOW!
            Thank YOU for the larger pics.
            Great looking guitars.. and what the hell is that reversed head/logo/inlays dinky/Soloist??

[/ QUOTE ]a SHANNON [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Great sh!T man. Thanks!

Comment

Check out all the arch tops! Man, I was about to order a custom shop arch top. Would be nice to see if I could score one of those!

Jim
                  "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Check out all the arch tops! Man, I was about to order a custom shop arch top. Would be nice to see if I could score one of those!

Jim

[/ QUOTE ]well....all but one went to dealers.....start hunting [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmmmmm......You know which one? Btw, I forgot to thank you for the kick ass pics.

Jim
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

The DA arch top went to Matt's.
                        Also the RRV with cutouts.

I love the DA! That is a sweet looking guitar.
                        Also the Trans Blue Dinky/Soloist ? with Single coil in the neck position.
                        And as always, I love the Nebra.

Comment

awesome pics, thanks!

Comment

That Shannon... it's practically an SL2H Shannon if you think of the 1998 ones as SL1 Shannons. I love it. Even the upside-down logo is kinda cool, very Instant Sex if I remember correctly (Robbin fans, correct me if I am wrong!). [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              The DA arch top went to Matt's.

I love the DA! That is a sweet looking guitar.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="blue"> and I'll have you know.....everytime i looked at it ,,a little movie played out in my head of me grabbing it and machine-gunning my way out with it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>the Death Angel has always been my favorite,,,, DAMN i want it sooooooooo bad [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X