Newc's 2004 NAMM Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newc\'s 2004 NAMM Log

How did I manage to miss all you guys on Saturday? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

"Newc and the City"
      A new series from the producers of "Ernest Goes To Camp" and "Dude, Where's My Car?". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Newc,

Great job on the pix and play-by-play!! Mrs STLKINGV and myself had a great time hanging out with you, Tekky, Joel and Ms. Joel. Sorry to hear 'bout the traffic jam. We made it back in 5-hours. Rained like a bitch until Kentucky.

Adrian
        All hail the 'King'
        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Man, that was a pretty detialed log! Glad to hear you had a good time Newc!

Matt
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanks fellas [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Great reading, it took me a friggin' half hour to read it all. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Really lets me live vicariously, seeing as how I'm WAAAAAYYYYY north of the border. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua"> Excellent Matt, just excellent bro. You made me feel like I was right there next to you man. That was great!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  And to think you wrote that all in one sitting.... DAYUMMMMM!

Thanks for the minute by minute. Good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, no way could I write all that in one day [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I updated it every night at the end of each day so I could get it down before I forgot most of it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Dam Very cool Matt thanks for writting this [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I gotta find a way to go to next years show.
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

heh...little does john walker know that my alias is "pablo santana!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] Great Story, Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have returned!!!! Sorry I missed you on Sunday Newc. My phone wasn't working. Zero dial tone. What a frikkin dump we stayed in 'eh???

Later... I'm going to go get some Chicago food!
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Matt..excellent play by play man! Amy and myself had a great time there...it was a blast. Everyone we met was so awesome to hang with...Matt was just as wacky in person, Todd (Tekky)...he's my hometown bud, Ralph and Mrs. Ralph were such a nice and friendly pair, Adrian (STLKV) and Mrs. Adrian were a blast to drink with...
                            Ralph and Todd's drinking binge was great...I'm sorry I missed half of it...
                            Got back to the southside in about 6 hours...that rain in Kentucky sucked and slowed us down....I may have been able to have made the trip in 5.5 hours [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                            We look forward to hanging with everyone again!

- Joel
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

I saw the dude in the BC Rich booth on Saturday, too. Never heard of him before, but his name is Rob Marcello and he's the guitar player for Danger Danger. He's also been in a band called Twenty 4 Seven with John Corabi and Bobby Blotzer. When I walked in he was sitting on a stool with his head down, and all I could see was this long blond hair with a pair of sunglasses stuck in it. I thought it was Cousin It. But the dude really tore it up.

Comment

Thanks for letting me visit the NAMM show vicariously, Newc. Great job!

Comment

Working...
                                X