Newc's 2004 NAMM Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newc\'s 2004 NAMM Log

Robert Marcello also played on the Ironhorse CD (Ron Keel's band). He is a tremendous player.

I just want to thank Tekky for all the fun on Friday nite with the Rasberry Ice Tea's. He can definately run with the big dogs! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, you guys shoulda seen the Raspberry Iced Tea Fight - it was friggin hilarious [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Tekky's sitting there talking and Ralph's knockin 'em back, and slams the glass on the table and I'm doing the theme to "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And that "hotel" - jeez us to death, man. Check out the view from my window, and compare it to the view from Adrian's window:

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

how long did it take you to type that out?

:o

Comment

Newc, was that a chicken that had an untimley meeting with a roadside bomb?? No kidding, we at least had a nice view of da pool.

Adrian
          All hail the 'King'
          R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Newc!

Very awesome log, dude! I enjoyed reading- too cool. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Adrian - Hey, you guys had a view of actual grass as well - all I had was the parking lot, the freeway, and that damn dead bird [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yes I agree Newc, your an entertaining writer. I like your rants, stories, and this log was excellent, even the traffic directions were OK. LOL!!! And the bird part was too funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ROck on man, sounds like a good time. Glad you had fun. I hope to go to a NAMM show someday.
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

That was a pool??? Holy cow!! From the 5th floor, it looked like an elevated parking lot with black cauliflower growing on it.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

That's some funny stuff Newc. You should try and make it to Winter NAMM and give us the same type of log. It would be interesting to see the difference. Maybe you could get a room in California with a view of a dead bird as well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Damn Matt, that was truly entertaining !! Like said before, I kinda felt like I was there too. You definitely have a talent for writing

Comment

Working...
                      X