Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Who Attended NAMM ...

Hi all,

Just got off the plane from Nashville and should be enjoying some time off, but I've got a few things to get done ... which includes dropping you all a note to let you know that it was great meeting you. Only met a few guys and we were only able to chat for a few moments, but it's good to see new faces.

Thanks for coming, and we'll do this again for January!

M-

Re: To All Who Attended NAMM ...

I saw all these pictures from the NAMM and reports.
    What a great Summer NAMM it was for Charvel/Jackson.

Thank you for putting these great guitars there! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Morgan...sorry I missed it, and also wasn't able to meet you and some other of my JCF bros...but I really appreciated the passes (a personal invite from FMIC...wayyy cool!)
      I won't be able to attend the coming winter show either, cuz that's the weekend when the new 'lil Warrior is due.
      One of these years I'll get there...I promise! LOL!

Comment

Thanks Morgan [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Sorry I didn't get to meet you and thank you personally, but I did have a great time and pimped the Charvel and Jackson lines as hard as I could while I was there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

my apologies as well...my ride's truck blew a headgasket on wednesday...as much as i hated missing namm at least i don't have to pay for the repair bill...gonna frame my namm pass anyway...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Thanks for coming in and being a part of this board!

Jim
            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Hello, AND A BIG HELL YA THANK YOU [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] TO YOU MORGAN!!!
              The Wife and I had a great time, I am only sorry that we didn't get to meet you and thank you in person for the opportunity that you gave us to have such a great time and see/touch and play some killer gear.
              you rock man!!!.....and i think all the Kramer guys that were having the convention at our hotel were getting tired of me telling them....."ya, thats nice,,, but you oughta play any of my Jacksons.......you'd never look back"....
              i don't think that Gary Kramer appreciated hearing me either [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]....oh well....thanks for the great time.
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Morgan, it was great to finally meet you. I want to sincerely thank you, John, and Edel not only for the opportunity to take part in NAMM, but for your hospitality as well.

I hope to continue to be a part of both summer and winter shows for a long time coming..
                Occupy JCF

Comment

I thank you as well Morgan.It was nice to meet you and view all the nice new Charvels.I did not get to meet any JCF people that was a let down but the show was very interesting.Thanks again.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Morgan thanks again for the passes. My wife and I had an awesome time at the show. It was nice meeting you in person along with Tekky and Newc. The only thing better would have been a free thirty day at home trial of some of the new Charvels.

Comment

Morgan,

As others have said, thank you very much for the passes. Mrs. STLKINGV (Tina) and myself had a great time seeing the new gear and meeting you as well as fellow JCF'ers:
                      Tekky, Newc, Joel, Ralph, Moshwitz, Scott VWall & KEvin.
                      Hopefully next show Ms. Jenna will make an appearence at the Jackson booth. he he

BTW, I want the Koa King V!!!!!!

Thanks again,

Adrian
                      All hail the 'King'
                      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Working...
                      X