Summer NAMM Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summer NAMM Wish List

my wish for summer namm is for jackson to steal the dean girls and somehow get them to prance around nude as part of their naughty new image. let's all get behind this idea..

Comment

Black Mask, I'm not saying to totally ditch the non-trem SLSMG! Just as you would like fixed bridge options on other guitars, I would love seeing a trem version of the SLSMG. Yes, it would be AWESOME if all the guitars Jackson offered had a Floyd version AND a fixed bridge version to choose from, STANDARD!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Alternate tunings? What're those? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Haha, just kidding. That's why I have multiple Floyded guitars, each in different tunings. Versatility heaven! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by L:
        my wish for summer namm is for jackson to steal the dean girls and somehow get them to prance around nude as part of their naughty new image. let's all get behind this idea..
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cheers to that my friend!....I'm in on that one! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP - A fixed bridge and Floyd version of every guitar IS the dream... that would be excellent, but a few more non-trem models would definitely help customer satisfaction without being unrealistic.

As for the "naughty new image" Jackson needs to get Jenna completely naked for the next catalog. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I say a couple standard replica guitars with limited or maybe not so limited runs.

1) Randy Rhoads Concorde
            2) Eddie Van Halen Charvel
            3) Warren deMartini a)Bomber, b)French, c)Crossed Swords, d)Blood Drip w/Skull, e)Snakeskin
            4) Robbin Crosby V's & Firebirds
            5) Chris Holmes guitars.... several to choose from... a)Star(s) b) V's etc.

I'm sure there are many more and you guys I'm sure will chime in with a ton of them and perhaps this has nothing to do with what you guys have been describing but it still would be great to see these guitars available as limited runs.

Fish, Fish, Fish [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

How about a line of new Charvel basses? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Comment

They were unveiled in Anaheim.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin' Thunder:
                  How about a line of new Charvel basses? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow. Further proof that, despite being shown at NAMM, much of the world has no clue that they just released a new Charvel line.

I just don't get them not showing models and specs on the web page, doing a catalog or flyers, etc. Perhaps the NAMM showings were only meant to be a "sneak peek", and they expect to do a big, grand rollout at Summer NAMM? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anyway, see pg. 2 of the new Charvel price list:

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resources/charvel.pdf

Comment

I would like to see the crackle finishes come back.
                    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker:
                      I would like to see the crackle finishes come back.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree.

I'd just like to see a 24 fret Rhoads, or more single humb string through models.

Or hell, even a stoptail would be nice.

Comment

Just to add, I'd like to see another pickup option. I'm just not a fan of the JB/Jazz combo.

Comment

An up-to-date website with lots and lots of pics ( [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Poorrrnnn!) in EVER finish (there are many different finishes that Jackson offers but I have no clue exactly what they look like) I looked all over the internet and was only able to find one pic [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] of trans-black RR1T. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jackson should have picture archive of ever guitar they sell in ever finish they offer.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by PaddoK:

I'd just like to see a 24 fret Rhoads,
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Also introduced at Anaheim NAMM....surely you didn't miss this awesome thread?

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=3;t=000568

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I want to see a production King Kelly with no cut-outs and a Demon!

Comment

Speaking of NAMM....any of the dealers who are going get their badges yet? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X