Getting Randy's name right....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting Randy\'s name right....

You are absolutley right! I apologize. I never even saw him. I stand corrected....
    1990 Jackson Professional
    1992 Dean ML
    2004 Epiphone Flying V
    2005 Epiphone Dot
    2009 Fender Stratocaster
    2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
    2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
    2006 Fender P Bass
    2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
    1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
    1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
    Custom Pedalboard
    ADA MP1
    ADA FX2
    Tascam 2488

Comment

Sneaky SOB isn't he?? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Yes he is! Plus, everyone is so short in California, except too tall who is like 10' tall. He works @ the guitar center in Hollywood. Nuno's a great player. I'm sad to see that I missed the chance to meet him. He probably would have been a dick anyway.
        1992 Dean ML
        2004 Epiphone Flying V
        2005 Epiphone Dot
        2009 Fender Stratocaster
        2006 Fender P Bass
        Custom Pedalboard
        ADA MP1
        ADA FX2
        Tascam 2488

Comment

I was looking forward to meeting some of the natives, but never hooked up with them. My trip was fairly short, and it was kind of crazy there. Are Ron and Brad 10' tall also? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          1992 Dean ML
          2004 Epiphone Flying V
          2005 Epiphone Dot
          2009 Fender Stratocaster
          2006 Fender P Bass
          Custom Pedalboard
          ADA MP1
          ADA FX2
          Tascam 2488

Comment

compared to me? Probably... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Occupy JCF

Comment

................................Ron ......................................... Brad
              ................................6'4" ........................................ 6'5"+

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by DJROBA:
                Yes he is! Plus, everyone is so short in California, except too tall who is like 10' tall. He works @ the guitar center in Hollywood. Nuno's a great player. I'm sad to see that I missed the chance to meet him. He probably would have been a dick anyway.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You haven't met Brad and Ron have you?? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

nuno is the guy next to yngwie and above miss osbourne, i'm pretty shure about that:p

Comment

Originally posted by DJROBA:
                    Nuno's a great player. I'm sad to see that I missed the chance to meet him. He probably would have been a dick anyway.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure he wouldn't be - he married an Aussie. Aussies don't tolerate dickheads. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

I met Nuno at NAMM, he's about 5'5" I think, short fkr, along with the rest of us who were at the Hilton, definitely a killer player and a nice guy, from what I can tell. Only time I met him and he was very cordial.

And yes, that is him, for sure... I don't know that anyone had a camera after the show, it was the night of the "Guitar Player" party at the Hilton. Had some very cool conversations with Metal Mike, Brad Gillis, of course Mr. Frost was there, along with many others. I think Brad and Jack kissed and made up that night to... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tekky, don't count on him, he may have seen some shit with his 2 eyes, but anything coming in was blurred... "The Captain was there that night" [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Well I'd fit right in with Brad and Ron. I'm 6'2". I was kinda taken back that Dweezil wasn't there. He is a big Randy Rhoads fan. Next to me, he's the only other player that I've heard that plays as close to Randy as I do. Someday, I'll get an MP3 to you guys and gals. You'll just have to take my word for it for now.
                        1992 Dean ML
                        2004 Epiphone Flying V
                        2005 Epiphone Dot
                        2009 Fender Stratocaster
                        2006 Fender P Bass
                        Custom Pedalboard
                        ADA MP1
                        ADA FX2
                        Tascam 2488

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth:
                          I met Nuno at NAMM, he's about 5'5" I think, short fkr, along with the rest of us who were at the Hilton, definitely a killer player and a nice guy, from what I can tell. Only time I met him and he was very cordial.

And yes, that is him, for sure... I don't know that anyone had a camera after the show, it was the night of the "Guitar Player" party at the Hilton. Had some very cool conversations with Metal Mike, Brad Gillis, of course Mr. Frost was there, along with many others. I think Brad and Jack kissed and made up that night to... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tekky, don't count on him, he may have seen some shit with his 2 eyes, but anything coming in was blurred... "The Captain was there that night" [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Pat
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Captain and I are old friends.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You forgot to mention the fact that we met Eddie Ojeda and how riveted Jeremy and Kevin were by his conversational skills. Or was it just drunken ramblings. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

i just called Nuno, looks like him to me, and he did mention Randy recently, we'll see when he calls me back

Comment

i saw johnnie 5 when he was normal, great player,played in a band with Randy Castllio, very Paul Gilbertish in that day, hey Sully ! easy bro!

Comment

BTw jack is a shit disturber, love's gossip, nothing more, no making up till he gets it together, its beyond my help, im not a Dr.but he needs one, or non crystal glasses, witch ever comes first

Comment

Working...
                                X