Getting Randy's name right....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting Randy\'s name right....

Hasn´t John Lowery played with David Lee Roth too? I could be way off on that one, but I think I´ve read it somewhere.

Comment

What the hell happened to Yngwie? Man, he blew up like a balloon! Must be all that whisky he drinks.
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter:
        What the hell happened to Yngwie? Man, he blew up like a balloon! Must be all that whisky he drinks.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who's fatter, Ron or Yngwie???

Comment

Yngwie looks like he gained most of his weight in his face. That can't be good... I had heard that John 5 is Katie Lang's son. Anyone know about that? He also played with Rob Halford.

Matt
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

"He also played with Rob Halford."

Somewhat unfortunate choice of words....

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Brad!! Good to see you posting. John 5 was also in David Lee Roth's band towards the end of the 90s, maybe for a time before, I dunno, but at any rate he is a great guitarist and a humble dude even though he plays with one of my least favorite people. Who is the lady in the pictures with the tube top and the sunglasses next to Randy's mom?

Comment

"Who is the lady in the pictures with the tube top and the sunglasses next to Randy's mom? "

Randy's sister.

Comment

Yes, that is Randy's sister Kathy.

Comment

Yngwie can still play. Rather than burn a guitar onstage he actually swallowed a '67 Strat and spit out the trem in the front row ! Most awesome thing I've ever seen...or maybe imagined ! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X