Rumor: Guitar Center to acquire Fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: Guitar Center to acquire Fender

This rumor surfaced just today (03/22). Check under the heading Fender Bender.

I find Guitar Center service horribly inconsistent from store to store and have never been very impressed. I had better experiences at the late Mars stores. I personally am hopeful that this "Fender sale" is as fake as the Guitar Center ads for discounted gear.

----------------------------------------
    All your Jacksons are belong to us.

Re: Rumor: Guitar Center to acquire Fender

It doesn't seem likely but who knows Comcast was ready to buy Disney. Fender is the #1 guitar company in the US so they must really be losing to want to sell. Sounds kinda like a weak rumor to me but who knows
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Sound like all rumor to me!
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Already adressed and somewhat responded to by Fender VP over at the FDP. I wouldn't bank on it being true.
        FDP Thread

Comment

I HIGHLY doubt that would happen.

Comment

LOL!

I doubt GC can afford to or get enuff on a note to buy FMIC...

Comment

GC couldn't find their asses with both hands and a flashlight! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Cybersavior:
                This rumor surfaced just today (03/22). Check under the heading Fender Bender.

I find Guitar Center service horribly inconsistent from store to store and have never been very impressed. I had better experiences at the late Mars stores. I personally am hopeful that this "Fender sale" is as fake as the Guitar Center ads for discounted gear.

----------------------------------------
                All your Jacksons are belong to us.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't know a damn thing about this happening..

I just wanted to say that your avatar FREEKIN' ROCKS!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I haven't seen one of those since I was about 6 years old!! Land of the Lost was a kick ass show!! Thanks for the memories.. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Hee hee
                  Stephan loves Chaka!
                  Stephan loves Chaka!

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Was that the friendly one.. I can't remember.. It's been to long. I love the part during the opening of the show where they got sucked down the whirlpool though..

Damn, I haven't thought about that in a LOOONNGGG time.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

...and tossed them down a thousand feet below...
                      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Hee hee
                        Stephan loves Chaka!
                        Stephan loves Chaka!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isn't that a Sleestack? Oh my God, I know way to much about it!.. Never mind, I'm backing away slowly to leave the conversation. Nothing to see hear, move a long. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] You've been sucked in now.. might as well say a while..

You know, out of curiosity, I did a google seach for Land of the Lost and found several sites.. Yes, I know I have way too much time on my hands..

Chaka = Monkey boy.. I remember that now.. The guy I was thinking about is Enik.. the one that would help them out..

Great stuff.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod:
                            Isn't that a Sleestack? Oh my God, I know way to much about it!.. Never mind, I'm backing away slowly to leave the conversation. Nothing to see hear, move a long. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! Gotcha, ya geek! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

On the FDP..they claim Gibson was bought by Sam Ash...any truth to this??

Comment

Working...
                              X