And MORE NAMM pics.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And MORE NAMM pics.............

Anybody ever seen a picture where Joel's mouth is closed? Is he the male version of the Great Kat? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

A lot of these pics feature cutoff headstocks...your pic-taking abilities suck in that area! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I like Newc's faces in the backround. LOL...

Comment

cool pics man ! //Steve

Comment

It's just a habit of mine to flash metal sign whenever there's a camera pointed in my direction [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]...I guess the mouth open is a natural reaction to accentuate the METAL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
            A lot of these pics feature cutoff headstocks...your pic-taking abilities suck in that area! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to get close-ups of the trans tops and graphics/paintjobs on these Customs, so that's why I took seperate shots of the headstocks...so [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

- Joel
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!!

specially the genetic crossing between a warrior and kelly, and the insane rhoads..!!!!!!!!!!
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What, you forgot what a Jackson headstock looks like? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

IMO headstock shots are unimportant unless they're custom or otherwise "non standard" like the KV2 Custom or the Charvel matching head. If it's plain black, seen it, been there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, you're weird. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I wanna see the whole guitar, not 97% of it. Frame those pics correctly, boys!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    AWESOME!!!!!!

specially the genetic crossing between a warrior and kelly,

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...that would be called a Death Angel. Get with the program youngster!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      AWESOME!!!!!!

specially the genetic crossing between a warrior and kelly,

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...that would be called a Death Angel. Get with the program youngster!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh* kids these days, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

thanks for the pics.. I love that chlorine..
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                        X