No announcement yet.

Taylor Forum Shutdown , JCF in Danger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Forum Shutdown , JCF in Danger?

First the PRS Forum now Taylor. Will the JCF be targeted?

Link to Taylor Forum
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Taylor Forum Shutdown , JCF in Danger?

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Ah, poo on Taylor. I believe the JCF admins have good relations with the FMIC and JCMI guys....also the JCF has always been independent...bottom line...I'm not worried.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes, I concur. Poo on Taylor. I'll never buy one of their overpriced guitars anyway. Fuckers!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Huh? The impression I get from reading that link is that the Taylor Forum has always been independent also. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
          [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Huh? The impression I get from reading that link is that the Taylor Forum has always been independent also. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah smae with the PRS forum. Independent. It is a trend. If Fender goes after the Fender Forum the JCF is next.

PRS had to change to Birds and moons Taylor will change too... I think it will be a domino effect but then again it is pure speculation you know lawyers though

Comment

It doesn't look like Taylor is shutting down the forum, they are just severing any any all ties with the forum [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ... personally, I don't think they are in the wrong. If the forum is perceived as officially sponsered by Taylor, then Taylor stands to lose if there is any "bad press" on the forum. The Taylor forum looks to be independent anyways, so Taylor has no real power to censor the board... they can only make it clear that the board is not sponsored by Taylor. It looks like Taylor is not censoring or shutting anything down but they are just protecting their brand image... I really can't fault them for that.

-Mike

Comment

Also as far a sgood relations the Main mod of the PRS forum is Friends with Paul and Paul didn't want to shut it down but Lawyers and management did and he lost...

Comment

I'm sure I understand this. If I wanted to start a forum to talk about Taylor guitars, I would have to ask permission?

Comment

Anyone wanna pitch suggestions for the new name for the JCF? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I suggest "Sharkfins And Stratheads" unless Stratheads infringes on Fender. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Perhaps "Sharkfins And Shredders" or something else. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Jacksun Sharvel Forum? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Perfect Ron

what about hotrods and sharkfins?

San Dimas and Randy Rhoads

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        Jacksun Sharvel
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

I just had to do it so I know what it feels like... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL, and how do you feel now, Ralph? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Feels good, huh, Ralphie?

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Between this post and the GC rumor post you guys are killing me! However, I do not see Fender going after the FDP or the JCF...too many of their people are active members. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X