Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List all of the short scale (24.75") Jacksons, please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List all of the short scale (24.75") Jacksons, please....

The only one I'm sure about is the Fusion. Are there others?
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Re: List all of the short scale (24.75&quot Jacksons, please....

Jackson Archtop Soloist Pro
    I think the Charvel 750XL is 24.75" also, but others can correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Rosewell, I think.

Comment

SLS
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My JJP (archtop Dinky Les Paul) is the 24.75" short scale. I believe they were only made in '97. And the new SLS Soloist and KV2T are also short scale (I believe a few of the earlier models were 25.5", though). One of the older archtop Soloist models also had a short scale, IIRC.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Beat ya, Joe! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            In more ways than one. I was just looking up the KV2T also...it is 24.75
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                Rosewell, I think.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My US Roswell is 25.5", I'm not sure about the imports. The Jazz'R is 25", anyone know for sure about the Swee Tone Arch Top & Bent Top?
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                  Rosewell, I think.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My US Roswell is 25.5", I'm not sure about the imports. The Jazz'R is 25", anyone know for sure about the Swee Tone Arch Top & Bent Top? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The whole Swee-Tone series (Jazz'R, Carved Top and Bent Top) are 25".

Comment

The original USA Warriors were 24 3/4 inch scale, as were the original Professional Warriors. Damn fine guitars, I can't seem to get enough of them.
                    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

my 1990 bolted steel warrior that i got from brett is
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

ah ha ha , ya beat me to it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        damn slow buttons [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Jackson SS - very unusual model:

Comment

Hello everyone, I had a SS1 (Blue/Green transparent finish) that was a really sweet guitar. It played great and like a fool, I got rid of it (serious remorse, lol). I am always looking for another one, but have come up empty in my search so far. I really liked the scale length and would like to get a few others of the same scale length.

Comment

Yeah 750XL's are 243/4".
                              Gil

Comment

Working...
                              X