Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List all of the short scale (24.75") Jacksons, please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List all of the short scale (24.75&quot Jacksons, please....

That SS kinda reminds me of a Wolfgang/EVH thing. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, those SS models are cool. I remember them... didn't remember them being short scale, though. Very cool!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I wish Jackson would make short scale versions of some of their other models....like the Rhoads or Kelly....that would make me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I was under the impression that the Jackson Archtop Pros were 25.5", while the 750XLs were 24.75" - I am mistaken?

Comment

Arch top Pro's were short scale. Almost all USA Archtops (JA serials) were 25 1/2 inch.
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              Beat ya, Joe! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              In more ways than one. I was just looking up the KV2T also...it is 24.75
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not the first ones. Mine is 25.5 - I'm actually kind of bummed about that. I'd like to have a 24.75. I wasn't aware that it was going to be a 25.5 when I bought it.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                Beat ya, Joe! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                In more ways than one. I was just looking up the KV2T also...it is 24.75
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not the first ones. Mine is 25.5 - I'm actually kind of bummed about that. I'd like to have a 24.75. I wasn't aware that it was going to be a 25.5 when I bought it. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you read my post, I mentioned that the first versions of the SLS and KV2T were longer and then changed. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] None of us were aware they did that until Brian McD or someone else from headquarters mentioned it.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X