All my children...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All my children...

Good looking kids you got there! Is that a blue crackle next to the bengal?

Comment

i don't think i've ever seen a black and white crackle...i rather like it!

Comment

sweet & the bengal is awesome

Comment

Sweet guitars. I love the tele shaped one. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

JE

Comment

Thanks guys! My original goal was to own one of each Charvel ever made...until I realized that there are just too damn many different models and configurations! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jimbo - I currently own 32 guitars, and only one of them has a maple neck. I guess I'm just a rosewood kind of guy - though I DO wish the tele had come with a maple board.

Johnnyryche - the one next to the bengal is a model 5 in blue metallic.

mccullpl - the crackle is actually black and gold. It's just the weird lighting in here that makes it look black/white.

Thanks again guys! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That has to be the coolest bengal EVER!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Kickass collection man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Agree! Nice show. Opinions: the bengal needs the matching painted headstock. All the sharkfins RULE. I love the all the toothpaste Charvels!

BTW, I emailed a really kiss-ass email to Wayne Charvel asking for at least a reply and maybe an autograph. It was an exceedingly genuine and kind appeal. NOTHING back. NOTHING. I'm disappointed. It's been months. I gave up. He's unkissassable. (it's me who needs the toothpaste.)

I do have a sweet Paul Gilbert autographed Street Lethal album cover from a VERY old guitar clinic he did. What a great guy. (a bit of a gherkin though) ROCK ON JCFers!!

Comment

Those are some nice looking kids you got there bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo:
                    Wow! Nice! But I don't see any maple necks........ [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They ALL have maple NECKS except the 625C; they just don't have maple FRETBOARDS. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X