Upcoming basses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming basses?

A quick question - are there any new basses coming out this year?

I keep hoping that Jackson ups their bass production, slim as the odds are. I'd like an ebony fretboard model, if anything.

Any news?

Re: Upcoming basses?

Haven't heard anything, hope so, but I just found out about the new Charvel line. That alone is enough to get me phsyced!
    How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin' Thunder:
      phsyced
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">psyched. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] RacerX hasn't had a chance to point that out yet, apparently. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll also keep my eyes open for the new Charvels. Thanks for posting. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Buy a Music Man Sub!

Comment

I've heard good things about SUBs. It's nice to have selection, though, isn't it? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah, the worse "first thing in the morning" mistake is not being able to remember her name! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mask:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Rollin' Thunder:
              phsyced
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">psyched. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] RacerX hasn't had a chance to point that out yet, apparently. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll also keep my eyes open for the new Charvels. Thanks for posting. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahhh, simmer down now...I'd only had a cup or two of coffee when I posted this morning. I'm going to plead the "Not fully awake" defense. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Just breakin your balls a little. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It's all in good fun. God knows I've made worse mistakes first thing in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                X