Deals falling from the sky!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deals falling from the sky!!!!

Is it just me, or are great deals everywhere right now? I've had the best week ever for adding to my collection (6 freaking KILLER Jacksons arriving soon), and have turned down 2 more.

What's going on? The taxman cometh maybe?

Brett

Re: Deals falling from the sky!!!!

hey drop some good deals over Norway too will ya?? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] second-hand market here sucks!

Comment

Brett.. you are the king of "pounding salt" up the arses of us less fortunate. 6 killer Jacksons in 1 week??? Damn dude... it must be nice. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I agree...it certainly is a buyers market lately.
      Oh yea... and BTW... the only thing that is falling from the sky as far as you are concerned must be the money tree that you just chopped down. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:
        Is it just me, or are great deals everywhere right now? I've had the best week ever for adding to my collection (6 freaking KILLER Jacksons arriving soon), and have turned down 2 more.

What's going on? The taxman cometh maybe?

Brett
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well, it's either the horseshoe in your ass magically grew larger, or it's karmic payback for some of the deals you got shafted on.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Geez wish I knew where you were looking. I have been looking for a newer WR1 w/ the speed neck and with some sort of graphic and maybe a mint KV2 with a graphic etc. A BGF KV2 just went for $1,175 on Ebay?!?!?!? That is WAAAAYYYYY high in my opinion. There is also a WR1 gun metal that is over a grand….

I have seen a few decent solid color RRs go for 700 or so though.

Comment

Sorry about that - I'm not trying to rub salt in anyone's backside. I was just asking if maybe I've been on a lucky streak or if everyone is finding some good deals right now with April 15th on the horizon.

Sully, you may be correct, and I'll fill you in about today's purchase as soon as it's in-hand. I seem to get screwed on guitar deals more than anyone, so maybe I deserve a good turn or two every now and then. 6 in one week was a little extreme though.

Brett

Comment

" I seem to get screwed on guitar deals more than anyone..."

That's probably because you DO more guitar deals than anyone! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I have had some fair prices show up on some pieces I have been looking to get for a while now. Overall I am paying more for things than I was at this time last year, but you can only ride that train for so long.

Comment

" I seem to get screwed on guitar deals more than anyone..."

That's probably because you DO more guitar deals than anyone!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Never thought about that. Good point Chuck.

Jim, I just dropped you an email about 1 I'm passing on. You may like it, and the price is great.

Brett

Comment

I had my best guitar week in a few months too so maybe I hit a good streak for a change. 4 USA Jacksons arrived....an EDS Soloist that I got a really nice deal on, a Custom Shop Dinky 7-string, a killer KE-2, and my favorite thus far...a Solar PC-1. Now if I could just sell a few more, I'd have room for everything...

Comment

Originally posted by Rune The Axeman:
                      hey drop some good deals over Norway too will ya?? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] second-hand market here sucks!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That`s exactly what I was thinking. It`s so frustrating [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to all you lucky ones

Comment

I've seen some good deals, but like a lot of people, I don't have the ability right now to take advantage of them (especially with my car having been in the shop for the last two months).

Comment

Thanks Brett. I responded. Can't wait to hear the details!

Comment

I did a pretty decent deal here in Sweden, But the guitar was stolen during the Tansport... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            Guess i lost the lust for ebusiness...

//Jonzkij

Comment

what the hell? am I picky or what? I haven't seen anything that interested me in at least 2 months. Where are these guitars you are finding?

Comment

Working...
                              X