Deals falling from the sky!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deals falling from the sky!!!!

should try hellgium for a deal, some people here would sell a second hand RR-3 in black finish for 600€... Another one is someone my other guitarist knows.. a ps-3 with the floyd... 500€... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

A few months ago I was killing on ebay. Had 3 or 4 killer deals. Nothing like that since but I have managed to come across some old Charvel maple/maple necks and a non-logoed Jackson woodburn maple/maple neck at great prices in the last few weeks !

Comment

What's one man's deal is another man's rip off. Is $500 a good deal for a Charvel Model 6? How about $800 for a USA Soloist? Some would jump, others would hold off...
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:
          Is it just me, or are great deals everywhere right now? I've had the best week ever for adding to my collection (6 freaking KILLER Jacksons arriving soon), and have turned down 2 more.

What's going on? The taxman cometh maybe?

Brett
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">he cameth last year like a freight train.
          dude,
          i'm psyched you are scoring left and right.
          you have been dragged through enough mud to deserve this. by the way, where's the mud? i'll walk through a little more to come out on the scoring end again. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
          X