Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What $15 will buy you these day's.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What $15 will buy you these day's.................

Well telling your family to call you anytime they see a Charvel/Jackson for sale really pays off [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

My Dad found this at a yard sale this morning and got it for $15. I think it's some sorta version of a model 3B??

I was hoping for a San Dimas when he told me he found some sorta Charvel Bass but hey what do you expect for $15 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Need's a good clean up and then I have no Idea what I'm going to do with it after that, but since I don't play bass and have no real desire to become the next Dana Strum, It'll probally go off to Ebay [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: What $15 will buy you these day\'s.................

Put guitar strings and play like guitar for low tuning.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hell, I would've paid $15 for the damn black knobs [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. It seems like all I ever have are chrome ones.

Now I'm back up to 4-6 guitars depending on how many parts I could screw together. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

good snatch [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Nice score!!
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Wow.

Excellent !

Comment

Well, you should at least be able to double your money! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I play bass in my brother's band. I could always use a back-up. Let me know if you wanna unload it.

Comment

Re: What $15 will buy you these day\'s.............

so it's neckthru then? N/t with a toothpaste logo, I'm guessing that's an 850XL. Or is it a 575 Deluxe? eh, I dunno
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

2B was a bolt-on, 3B was neckthrough.

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

great score. good eye dad.

Comment

I don't play Bass either, but I would be happy to double your money for that... but I imagine you could probable get close to 10x that amount. Nice score.

I'll have to use that strategy as my parents often go to yard sales.
                        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          2B was a bolt-on, 3B was neckthrough.

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]
                          yea, but neither had a toothpaste logo.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

it's a 2b than. Bolt On. I'm going to go get some strings this morning and see how it plays

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I'm going to go get some strings this morning

[/ QUOTE ]

That'll cost more than the bass itself! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                              X