Does anybody use a Jackson Amp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody use a Jackson Amp?

I could have sworn that I've seen a Jackson amplifier somewhere, maybe it was my imagination. Does anybody use these at all? (assuming they exist)

Re: Does anybody use a Jackson Amp?

there was a jackson amp on ebay last nite i coulda sworn i saw it... im looking at ebay now and i cant find it

but it wast there
    i think it was caled a jackson apogee 2x12 combo but im not sure

Comment

How does it sound?
      I am interested in getting one of small Charvel practice amps

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        How does it sound?

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda liked the reference series amps and that red (rack) preamp.

Bit IMO the Charvel combos make Park sound like Mesa/Boogie [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

The only Jackson Amps I ever remember were 50 watt tube(maybe 100 watt) heads & 4x12 cabs. They sounded great to me when I tried them. Kind of like a JCM800 with more gain.
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            How does it sound?

[/ QUOTE ]

Toru, I have a little CH-200R practice amp and it sounds pretty good. Its a 2-channel foot switchable amp with reverb and a 8 inch speaker. I've seen them go for about 50 bucks on ebay before. Not gonna nail you tone from your live rig but good enough to leave in a room to knock around and practice with.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I had a jackson 50 watt head, that thing weighted a tone, but it had a good sound, just not my tone at the time, now i regret selling it. But they seem good, i never gigged with it so i couldnt tell you about the relibility of it.

Comment

I´ve heard that the Jackson amps were designed by Laney, and therefore are pretty similar to their AOR´s. However, I´ve never played one (except for the preamp) so I can´t really comment on them.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  How does it sound?

[/ QUOTE ]

Toru, I have a little CH-200R practice amp and it sounds pretty good. Its a 2-channel foot switchable amp with reverb and a 8 inch speaker. I've seen them go for about 50 bucks on ebay before. Not gonna nail you tone from your live rig but good enough to leave in a room to knock around and practice with.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Hey Shawn! Thank you for letting me know.
                  I have been interested in gettting one.
                  I didn't know there was 2CH combo that is switchable.That is sweet.
                  I will look for one.If you see one, please send me a link by PM if you don't mind.
                  Thanks!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I got a 30-watt Jackson amp in a trade in 1997, and it kinda sucked even for a practice amp. I don't have any experience with the higher-wattage ones though.

Comment

Working...
                    X