The Jackson division is being sold to ESP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jackson division is being sold to ESP

I don't understand. I thought Jackson was doing well under FMIC. Any ideas as to why Fender would do such a drastic move?
    [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    From Inc. Magazine
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Re: The Jackson division is being sold to ESP

What day is it, anyway? ;scratch

Nice try though! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice try! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Man, I knew you guys were sharp but I expected at least a couple of bites!
          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Does no one ever really realise that these "Jackson was bought by brand-x" April Fool's Day jokes are seriously lame?
            I mean, post a pic of a burned out building and say it's the Custom Shop, or maybe something like famous people switching to or from Jackson.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
              Does no one ever really realise that these "Jackson was bought by brand-x" April Fool's Day jokes are seriously lame?
              I mean, post a pic of a burned out building and say it's the Custom Shop, or maybe something like famous people switching to or from Jackson.

Newc
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Um....okay, how about this?

NEWSFLASH: Ibanez is now the official guitar of the Incredible Hulk:

Comment

Actually, Newc, the Custom Shop received a harsher fate than burning down, it was totally vaporized by aliens and all that remains is a small amount of timber:

Apparantly they were displeased with the inaccuracy of the Roswell Crop Circle Inlays on Jackson's guitar necks...

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                Gotta get away from here.
                Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Newc
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Relax, Francis. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

....I mean, post a pic of a burned out building and say it's the Custom Shop, ....
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOOOL, I did exactly that on SD [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice try FS.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Newc:

Newc
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Relax, Francis. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually it's "Lighten up, Francis" [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

that web page was lame. it didn't go into any of the details of the sale. it didn't discuss what will happen to existing custom shop orders. this was disappointing.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube:
                              Man, I knew you guys were sharp but I expected at least a couple of bites!
                              [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What do you take us for? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X