X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Jackson division is being sold to ESP

Originally posted by PowerTube:

NEWSFLASH: Ibanez is now the official guitar of the Incredible Hulk:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Shocking Pink 550. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

That busted up Ibanez is hilarious. I have the same pic on my computer.

Death to neon, fruity, pink guitars! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
        post a pic of a burned out building and say it's the Custom Shop
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If the Custom Shop catches on fire, will ALL the maple tops be flamed? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by StukaJU87:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Newc:
          Does no one ever really realise that these "Jackson was bought by brand-x" April Fool's Day jokes are seriously lame?
          I mean, post a pic of a burned out building and say it's the Custom Shop, or maybe something like famous people switching to or from Jackson.

Newc
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Relax, Francis. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually it's "Lighten up, Francis" [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know Newc, I typed that first and then went back and changed it. I haven't seen that movie in a long time. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Oh well, you got me this time...but I'll be back!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Lol! I wish I had seen this yesterday.

Comment

Working...
            X