Is that a good start ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that a good start ?

Hey dudes, I'm wondering, u need to got a deal with a label before asking for an endorsement, and even then, that's quite hard isn't it ?
    Here's where we are at the moment !

Re: Is that a good start ?

the guy with the Rhoads needs some things... A shirt, a tan, and a sandwich... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

is this for real? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Those look like the ones from Wax Museum on Hollywood Blvd.
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          A shirt, a tan, and a sandwich... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My thoughts exactly.

Nick

Comment

Oh... Both guys need heads... That's imperative for being a rockstar... That's unless your band's name is "The Headless Horsemen", "Look Ma, No Head" or something like that... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Occupy JCF

Comment

How about some testosterone, too, so he can grow some hair on his chest and have his voice break? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Note to self: NEVER piss off Tekky or Shreddermon [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Ouch [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] You dudes are heartless [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You guys crack me up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I had a neighbor who always said that drinking a beer puts hair on your chest... I should stop, I look like a gorilla.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Naah, he didn't piss me off. I'm just funnin' with him... It's been a goofy morning.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Totally just goofing on them. No ill will intended. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] ...Nice axes, BTW.

If drinking beer puts hair on your chest, what explains the stuff on my back? ...Luckily nothing on my palms, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The stuff on the back?? I think it's too much beer. (if there is such a thing)
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Wow ... you guys are harsh. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Bad day at work? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Jeeez, what's harsh? It's not like Pat and I just posted something stupid like, "You're losers, you'll never get signed!!!" and ran... We had a couple of joking comments about it, then we ripped on ourselves. We both stated, we were having a little fun...

Lighten up Francesess-sss!!!
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

I know you are just joking around... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That chick on the right is REALLY flat! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X