Is that a good start ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is that a good start ?

Endorsements are given to artists who have achieved (or have the potential to achieve) a level of public visibility that can successfully influence the buying decisions of the guitarists they are visible to.

Do you need a recording deal? Probably. But if your band is playing to packed houses all over France, and a rec deal is imminent - it's feasable to land an endorsement right out of the box. With, like, Silvertone or something...

Get your band together, write great songs, play hundreds of gigs, sell thousands of CD's out of the trunk of your car, get the rec deal - and the endorsements will fall from the sky.
    ---
    Ron
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

If I had to judge by the pic alone I'd probably just crack more jokes......how 'bout some sound samples? Post something in the MP3 section and then I'll have a decision. I learned many years ago to never judge a musician by looks alone. If it comes down to that you guys are F*CKED!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

How do I explain the hair on my hands???? ......... oh wait I minute, I remember...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          If drinking beer puts hair on your chest, what explains the stuff on my back? ...Luckily nothing on my palms, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          Not gettin pussy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Hmmmm.... I think it's time to shave my back again.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X