Model 6 vs. SL-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Model 6 vs. SL-3

The Model 6s became the Soloist Pros of 1990 - they just needed the little extra push, such as an ebony board and a Jackson logo.
    My 650XL is dead-even with my '90 SL Pro except for the board and logo.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Model 6, hands down, regardless of Kahler or JT-6 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

no debate, the model 6

Harrald

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          1 More in favor of the 6..... For all the above reasons.

[/ QUOTE ] Ditto

Comment

model 6 of course
            esp if it has the kahler

Comment

Model 6 with the Kahler.........

Comment

Model 6....b/c it's more old-school construction like a Non-recessed trem that I prefer, plus there were the 1st neckthru series that Jackson had made in Japan.
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

<font color="blue">Model 6, no question about it. The SL3 pales to the 6 in my opinion. The binding, non recessed trem and cool Charvel logo rule. The pickups are not bad either. I dig the sound it gets. Bright AND punchy. </font>
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X