Anthrax and Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Anthrax and Jackson

Heres the Bugs and Daffy rhoads from Hard Rock in China.

I don't know where I got these pics from, I took some of the guitar when I was over there (better ones then these) but these are not them. But better then nothing I guess.

This one has the EMG but the one in NY doesn't

and also a 3 way switch

Rich

Comment

Heres the pic SLY has with the Daffy Rhoads. Sorry about the repost but it was like 3 pages-back. Thanks SLY

Rich

Comment

You're welcome my friend [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] !
        What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Heres a pic of some of Dan's RR's from the early 90's, notice the the camo cabs.

The Black Rhoads was on the cover of Guitar World with him and Scott back in 93.

Rich

Comment

I like the camo cabs. Dan used them in the Madhouse video, didn't he?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Other pics at : http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net/anthrax.html
              What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

He had all Duncans in those Guitars No EMG's, I guess those replaced the burned guitars.

Rich

Comment

I'm pretty sure Danny Spitz had the XTRR (or downsized Rhoads as they were then) which is on the left in that lineup in the episode of Married.....He did have 2 pretty similar though so it could have been the other one (I think Rob Witte has both now - bastard!) Not sure about the guitar on the right though - that front pickup doesn't seem to fit right. I think Scott had his 'Not' Soloist but I had it on tape somewhere, if I can lay my hands on it!.......
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

What ever happened to Nicko McBrain's solo band - with Dan Spitz, David Ellefson????

McD
                    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by McD - J/C HQ:
                      What ever happened to Nicko McBrain's solo band - with Dan Spitz, David Ellefson????

McD
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AFAIK, that whole thing was just a figment of Dans imagination that he used to stir interest in his "comeback". The only proof was a pic with him and Nicko. Nicko and David both released PR's that emphatically denied any involvement. I was around his boards for awhile for a laugh and if I recall correctly, he had a major dispute with the webmaster over his supposed band.....

been about a year though, so details are kinda sketchy !

Comment

I have a friend that heard 2 of the songs.

McD

Originally posted by kremit:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by McD - J/C HQ:

McD
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AFAIK, that whole thing was just a figment of Dans imagination that he used to stir interest in his "comeback". The only proof was a pic with him and Nicko. Nicko and David both released PR's that emphatically denied any involvement. I was around his boards for awhile for a laugh and if I recall correctly, he had a major dispute with the webmaster over his supposed band.....

been about a year though, so details are kinda sketchy !
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                        \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                        X