New to the group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the group

I'm new in the neighborhood, anyone gonna bring me a fresh baked pie? I just bought a Jackson JSX-94 Concept for $200 in a Pawn shop (only 600 made)and that bolt-on rascal plays like a dream! Stays in tune even though the Floyd Trem is worn out. Has the original pickups and they sound damn good. Does ANYONE else have this Japanese Model? What colors did they come in? Mine is black. I'll have photos soon if anyone cares to see it.

Oh yeah, and why do Charvel cases smell like piss?

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: New to the group

Originally posted by Gary Powell:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Welcome, Gary. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Maybe the guy who had it before you let his cat use the case for a litter box. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome aboard! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I think board member Inazone has one or two of those Concept models.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Gary Powell:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Welcome, Gary. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Maybe the guy who had it before you let his cat use the case for a litter box. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've had 3 different Charvel cases over the years and the inside smelled like piss in all of 'em.

I'm never so drunk I don't know where I'm peeing.

Comment

Welcome Gary, enjoy your stay! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Powell:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You might not be but that sounds like something most drummers I've played with are probably guilty of [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Welcome btw [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              My case smells fine. And its an old gray chainsaw style with old Charvel Logo.

Comment

I think Black Mariah can fill you out on the piss issue. He's stated several time that some of the cases smell...odd. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I even think he pointed out a specific manufacturer, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, welcome! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

If that case was used for a kitty box maybe you have the very rare but widely celebrated "guiterd" !!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

May we see a picture ? You'll know what I'm talking about after you see the turds we've seen !!

Welcome to the place to be !!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome dammit! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
                      I think Black Mariah can fill you out on the piss issue. He's stated several time that some of the cases smell...odd. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I even think he pointed out a specific manufacturer, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, welcome! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I remember that !! He had a VERY descriptive name for the smell, too [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome aboard, dude ! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

welcome to the board dawg

Comment

Originally posted by Evol:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Gary Powell:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You might not be but that sounds like something most drummers I've played with are probably guilty of [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey, i resemble...err...resent that remark! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] welcome to this insane little asylum we call the JCF.
                          the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Welcome and all that jazz [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

...and I welcome you! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X