Drum City /Guitarland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum City /Guitarland

Has anybody here done buisness with them. how are they about returns? I am looking at DK1
    . I have bought three guitars over the last year and 2 had to be returned. The last dealer gave me a real hard time about it,even though
    they advertise a hassel free return policy.

Re: Drum City /Guitarland

I bought a WR1 from Jason. He is a nice guy, but I don't know about their return policy. I would call him and just ask.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ditto....I have bought 2 guitars from Jason. He is great about "making the sale". But I don't know about returns.
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I've only dealt with Jason once, but wouldn't hesitate to do it again. He's a good guy.

Comment

Ditto to the above comments here: I bought my Schecter from Jason who shot me a very fair deal and was very easy to deal with. My only gripe is that he told me the guitar would receive a fresh setup before it was shipped and it arrived way out. Granted shipping could account for some variance but it would have to have been an awful lot for it to arrive as it did. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another guitar from Jason but I won't expect a proper setup next time.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I bought one from Jason, his price was a little high, but he is a good guy.

Comment

I bought my ESP SRC from them. Everything went fine and Jason was super cool and laid back. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another guitar from them.

Comment

Also bought 2 from Jason, no probs, would buy again.
                "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

I have about 6 guitars from him over the last 5 years. I've returned two and it was never an issue. I always cleared that up while making the deal. He's glad to be able to get any business. Also, I don't get the "his prices were a little high". I won't go into details, but his prices are always very reasonable. Also, Jason is a very nice guy.

Comment

I bought my custom shop Jackson from DCGL.If I remember correctly I think Jason said he would give me 2 days to decide if I liked the guitar.If not I could ship it back for a full refund minus the shipping charges.

Comment

I've never bought anything from them, but I hear they're quite reputable, as you can see from others' comments.
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Jason is the best! Bought my stringthru Korina King V from him at a very reasonable price. Great service plus he threw in a Jackson T-shirt and lots of picks.

Comment

I've bought 2 Jacksons from him.. He's a great guy to deal with. Everything arrived in perfect condition and he gave me a lot of picks and some sets of strings because he'd ran out of picks. He sent me an e-mail after I bought it and asked if it was low enough and it was still buzz free (I ordered my RR1T from him and asked him to set the action as low as he possibly could on it).

Also if you just wanna get a price quote, he's the man to go to because he gets back to you in a timely fashion. The prices are very reasonable too.

Comment

Working...
                          X