No announcement yet.

Something's weird about this picture!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Something\'s weird about this picture!

[ QUOTE ]
    The "print Screen" key would have helped a bit too.

[ QUOTE ]
    geez, that's a lot of work Todd. I just hit "quote" so I could see all the code behind that pic. Did you have to do all that manually?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can click veiw then source. You can find the picture if you know a little html.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't want to host the picture on my site, hence the use of Jackson's pictures.

G - I viewed the source, found the pictures and copied the part with this section. First I removed the link tags. (they went to the gear page) Then I had to add a couple of things to the code so the pictures could be seen. Then, because any extra spaces in the code when using HTML on this site provides a goofy picture, I had to remove them before I posted it here. A little bit of tedious work made easy using the right text editor...
    Occupy JCF

Comment

On a side note, that's a cool guitar. Not sure about those pant-shorts, though.

Good job, Tekk-tekk!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] it's been a while since you put yourself in one of these situations, it was due [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Not sure about those pant-shorts, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those would be capris. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            it's been a while since you put yourself in one of these situations, it was due [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hey, I'm not doing too badly with my track record considering that you said it's been a while since I am truly WRONG about something! Woohoo! Go me!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] That means that for the next little while at least, EVERYTHING I say shall be taken as GOSPEL. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And I finally see his shins. Man, those shorts are too baggy for his pencil legs that I didn't even see his shins until now. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              Not sure about those pant-shorts, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those would be capris. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

[/ QUOTE ]

nope. for men, they're called "ca-PROs." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I just call 'em ghey. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ca-PROS.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That is classic!! Okay Sully, noted. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

(Capros... bwahahaha!)

Em

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X