The Euphoria!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Euphoria!

Very nice Joe! By the way, looks like a good quality camera ya got there..... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: The Euphoria!

Thats a great looking guitar. I see its also a discontinued color according to the Jackson catalog. Seems they replaced it with red rum but I like this color better. I wish they made the pc-1 finishes available on dk-1's they sure are sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
      And all the Death Metalheads say "can I get that top in solid black with black hardware?" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I always hated the look of quilt, but it's started to grow on me, and that is a fine looking guitar. I must be getting old. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] What do I know...one of these days I maybe start liking gold hardware and perloid pickguards...
      [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, I loved it when they didn't have that freakin' TONE knob!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
        She's a keeper! What's the body? Koa or Mahog? What's the story behind this one? Do tell....

Comment

Da da da da da DAMN!!!! That's gorgeous! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Is that a DK1? Or.. wait..what is that? And what do those 2 switches do?
          Be gentle guys! Don't make fun of me too bad.

Comment

Nevermind! I just read it! Doh! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Daaaaaammmm! Too sweet!
              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

The Euphoria!

Literal Euphoria, bros! In a PC-1 Top: [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                Gotta get away from here.
                Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Damn. Getting some real euphoria going, here.
                  I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

And all the Death Metalheads say "can I get that top in solid black with black hardware?" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Nice one, Joe [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

OMG! That is by FAR the most beautiful Euphoria I have ever seen!!!!! It is Godly! BTW, where is the sustainer!!!! Please let me buy it!!!!

BTW, when I first saw Euphoria, I thought you were talking Vai, and I was, that thread will be moved in a few minutes...haha

Comment

Sweeeeet one, Joe. Congrats. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Is the pic an accurate representation of the color? I've been trying to find a good Euphoria pic, and all I see are pink-ish hues. That one looks more like a killer purple-burst, which is more like what I assumed Euphoria was supposed to be.

Comment

nice color with an even nicer quilt top. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Beautiful chick you have in there! Don't let her stray too far, there are hungry men out there!

Comment

Pic not large enough - please enlarge it

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X