Warrior String-Through with V- Plate... Pics needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior String-Through with V- Plate... Pics needed

A while back someone posted a pic of a string-through Warrior with a stylized V-plate. I believe the Warrior was trans-blue.

A thread search has turned up nothing. Can anyone post a pic of this guitar?

Thanks,

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Re: Warrior String-Through with V- Plate... Pics needed

i think that would be joel's most killer...ummm,wish it was mine [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ....warrior ..about half way down the page.warrior pic
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL:
      A thread search has turned up nothing.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You suck at searching! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

A search in this forum using "Warrior pics" turns up 46 threads, of which the one Moshwitz found is 11th. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ:
        ....warrior ..about half way down the page. f=1;t=002057#000000]warrior pic[/URL]
        MOSH ON
        DAVE
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dave, you can also specify which post in the thread by typing post number as the last 2 digits in the URL

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...=002057#000016

Clicking on the link will bring you directly to Joel's pic now! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Moshwitz:
          Thanks, grabbed the pic.

Ron:
          I may suck at searching, but I kick ass at web design. New shapes for the guitar generator are now in the early stages of production! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

- E.

Comment

So Eric,

Are you using the Warrior body shape?...or the V-tailpiece for the generator? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL:

I may suck at searching, but I kick ass at web design.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You got THAT right!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Certainly anxiously awaiting the new updates now!!!!

Comment

Ken:

I want to start work on the Warrior body shape next. I remembered seeing the cool v-plate on that trans-blue custom shop, and wanted to incorporate that into the generator.

So, good things are on the way for y'all. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- E.

Comment

Working...
                X