No announcement yet.

What is happening with our resources!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening with our resources!?

Does anyone have info on when more bodies will be added to the custom shop generator or when more catalogs will be posted!?

Also, this is a real stretch, I always wonder what gear everyone has and stuff and was wondering. On either our profile page or maybe a member gear page, like the gallery, could we have a spot to list our gear in case we have a specific question about a specific piece of gear? I thought that would be cool.

Also, is anyone a professional pilot here that works for an airline? Or anyone here go to U of I?

Re: What is happening with our resources!?

According to this thread, AlexL is working hard on the next updates. Stay tuned!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

as far as catalogs go, i believed that's donated info...so you guys with scanners and catalogs, get on it!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
        Is there an actual size you would like for the scans? Where would I email them to or upload?

Dave->
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you can send em to me at [email protected]
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Kev,

these scans are huge and are about as twice as big as normal so give me a more managable size to send you ok? Or do you want actual size of the catalog page?

Thanks,
          Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Tough call because I didn't set up the page so I'm not sure but if the scan is the same size as the catalog page thats fine ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

you have a PM Kev... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave->
              Dave ->

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                The MoAIP development is back on.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What is MoAIP?

Comment

MoAIP: Mother of All Info Pages

This was a database of production Jackson and Charvel guitars compiled by Kevin Easton at Jackson before the FMIC buyout. Since then, they took down the MoAIP and any copies of it are FMIC property, so they can't be re-posted. Todd has been working on a new version for the JCF.

Comment

Yeah, what he (&uarr said. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ April 05, 2004, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by RockBrigadePC1:
                      Also, this is a real stretch, I always wonder what gear everyone has and stuff and was wondering. On either our profile page or maybe a member gear page, like the gallery, could we have a spot to list our gear in case we have a specific question about a specific piece of gear? I thought that would be cool.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love the idea of a Members' Gear Page, in the same vein as the gallery.

Comment

If we did have those member pages, they could be paid for, like the "Web hosting on the JCF" thread in the Polling Place forum.

On a slightly related note, I can't wait to see Toejam's guitar pictures that he'd contribute to his own member page. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

quiksilver,

I am guitar virtuoso, thats how I come up with great ideas. Ha ha jk.

Anyways. I cannot count the number of times I have though, "Ooooo, I wonder what gear he has"

Comment

We'd send someone to take pictures for Toejam's page. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Those are good suggestions guys, we'll look into them once we start clearing off some of our other projects.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                              We'd send someone to take pictures for Toejam's page. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
                              Dave ->

Comment

Working...
                              X