Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone save the blue Custom Rhoads pic??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone save the blue Custom Rhoads pic??

The blue shortwing Custom Rhoads with gold pinstripes and dot inlays that was on ebay earlier in the year, anyone still got a pic of it? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Anyone save the blue Custom Rhoads pic??

Here Ya Go. [image]

Comment

That's it! Thank you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I guess the pins are natural maple instead of gold like I thought. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        Toejam, are you going order something like that since you requested the photo?
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I may, but probably not for awhile. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm also thinking of the two volume/two tone setup like Randy had but with the toggle switch a little above it instead of on top of the body like his. I've also been thinking of a Custom JJ, maybe a 7-string. So many guitar ideas... so little money. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Me too...
            I have been saving this idea of custom RRV..
            Then I love the way JJ looks and the Kelly with string thru kicks ass..also I do have an idea of 7string too..maybe with KV shape with SLS headstock.
            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, the KV with the SLS headstock kicks ass! I had a couple Kellies before, and a Warrior, but I'm more into traditional shapes like the JJs, Strats and LPs, though I really want a Rhoads or KV. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

goddamn I love that guitar. I get all drooly every time I see it... I actually really like the dots on that, normally I'd prefer sharkfins anyday, but on that guitar the dots just.. work, somehow.

[edit: hmmm, it occurs to me that maybe its dots + binding that I like the look of, and I don't normally like dots because I typically see them on unbound necks... ]

Comment

Anyone remeber that selling on ebay for something really low like $1100 ?

Comment

No way!
                    It had BIN price of like $2500 or something.
                    It sold for like $2000 if I am correct.

Comment

Man....That's sweeet! Needs gold hardware though. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

that is one drop dead gorgeous guitar, one of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen

Harrald

Comment

Man I like the look of that guitar. Definately looking to do a Custom Shop similar to that one.
                          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Yeah, that flame is super sweet! It could use gold hardware, though. And the dots do look nice, but I think abalone sharks would rule on it! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

gold hardware.. Mop sharkies.. non reversed headstock.. but it looks awesome as it is
                              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                              X