big waiting has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big waiting has begun

I bought a charvel 750xl from Kev MC a couple of weeks ago and he shipped it last week. now I am at work and my sister just called me it has arrived... so it is now 3.5 hours and counting before I get it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (it is now 2.15 pm). I can't wait!

Harrald

Re: big waiting has begun

<font color="yellow">Hey [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

How did 59Burst steal your profile password [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Oh yeah....**BUMP** [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

hmm, somehow I do not get it??? might be because my job over here is somewhat boring (holliday job) and I am now a little numb

harrald

Comment

<font color="yellow"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I was just making a jab at 59Burst over this thread:

WINNER FOR THE MOST CONSECUTIVE *BUMPS* IN HISTORY

He recently listed a Kelly USA he just got, and some of us clowned him, and he got all defensive and called us assholes.

I was just making a joke dude....cool score

</font>

Comment

dude, i get that you were making a joke. i just don't get the joke [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

is it one of those obscure and fancy british humor kind of things or something?
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I made the joke in reference to what Brett said about 59Burst in another thread about Bursts new Kelly.

Brett's post:
            Dude, why didn't you give us a countdown before posting a picture? For example...

Post 1 - Awesome new guitar located
            Post 2 - Offer made
            Post 3 - Offer accepted
            Post 4 - It shipped today
            Post 5 - Tracking (maybe show a picture of a UPS truck)
            Post 6 - The Box is here (pict of the box)
            Post 7 - Big picture of the case with a "in 10 hours, 36 minutes, and 6 seconds I'll open this" statement
            Post 8 - The guitar as you've pictured above

And with all those posts, you probably could have mixed a few more pictures of the guitars you have for sale, in case anyone missed them the last 14 times.

That is why I made the reference
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL, the LPCs are far from British... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

cool dude, post some pics [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

<font color="yellow">Dammit Tekky....you said you weren't going to tell anybody that we WEREN'T British......sheesh....just when you think you know a guy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Well, it's been 6 hours....! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

You better be snapping pics right now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Flug avontjes!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      We will keep bumping this thread until the day you decide to sell the guitar.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ok ok ok, chill out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. what do you think I have been doing for the last hours, not taking pics of my guitar, that is for sure. because of the impatience over here I rated by accident my own thread with 1 star [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img], I wanted to do it asap. whatever

basicly it is the guitar of my dreams: 24 frets, mahogany with maple body, carved top, 2HB AND 24.75" scale and on top of that, affordable to a poor dutch student. exactly what I am looking for. the guitar is a little modded, has an extra routing, some switches added etc, but still a 750xl. the colour is not my thing, but I knew that when I bought it, there is someone who is going to take care of that, and when that is finished there will be some extra pix. it is the same guy who refinned and brushed my other charvel, the matrix one, see picture, and I already have a nice idea [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

well, enjoy my great charvel couple. the pic was a quick snap shot, because I had the idea some ppl grew unpatient out there [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

Sea foam green?? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I like the color.
                            what are these mini switches for?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              because of the impatience over here I rated by accident my own thread with 1 star [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Good job. You and I can compete for the JCF Dumb Mistakes award (see my recent thread about Christian Olde Wolbers here in the General sub-forum). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X