Current Market Value of ALL OF OUR Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Market Value of ALL OF OUR Jacksons

OK, we have over 3000 active members. How much $ do you guys think all of our Jacksons/Charvels are worth at the present market value? Even if each member only had one guitar (some of us have collections in the 70's, 80's, 90's! LOL) that would mean collectively the JCF worth is quite high. Who wants to wager a guess on the value? I'll start with my (conservative) estimate of $2,000,000.00 (Pat's Dragon V is worth 5K alone!)
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Re: Current Market Value of ALL OF OUR Jacksons

Hard to say. Do the lurkers here even have Jacksons? It would be difficult to extrapolate to the "silent majority" and be anywhere near confident with the numbers.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

I would place the value of my collection at around $367.89.

Comment

When I get some time tonight, I'm gonna go through the JCF Gallery guitar at a time, and estimate the total worth posted there. That value will certainly be LESS than the true worth since not everyone's instruments are in there.
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Well $2,000,000 would be a fairly reasonable number. You would hit this if 3000 members had one Jackson/Charvel guitar with a market value of $666.67. Interesting numbers there. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
            When I get some time tonight, I'm gonna go through the JCF Gallery guitar at a time, and estimate the total worth posted there. That value will certainly be LESS than the true worth since not everyone's instruments are in there.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a sure bet. I don't have any of mine in there yet.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I have a recent appraisal of my collection that puts it at $150,000, and I've only been collecting for a few years. Almost none are in the gallery.

Brett

Comment

Working...
              X