OOH! Nice! New shirts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOH! Nice! New shirts!

why is randy macho man savage on a jackson shirt? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Re: OOH! Nice! New shirts!

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Those kick ass! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

i think i might order the grave robber one [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
        why is randy macho man savage on a jackson shirt? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">New Jackson marketing... "Snap into a six-string!"
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jsullysix:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">New Jackson marketing... "Snap into a six-string!" </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> ooooooohhhh YA
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's there for the gay Jackson players,
            like Jenna's for the straight ones! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] a queer eye for the jackson guy kinda thing, eh?

gotta say that i wish that they'd expand the ladies line a bit; my girlie would like the kind of shorts that jenna's wearin in the ads.

sully
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

They don't look bad at all! But we need more designs.

Comment

My wife would like to have the ass Jenna is wearing in the ads.......

Shawn
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn:

Shawn
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn:

Shawn
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a coinkydink, so do I!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky,

You don't have the hips or boobs to pull off wearing that ass. I would go for more of a Mary-Lou Retton look.

Shawn
                        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Who said anything bout wearing it???
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought that was our own Atomic Tommy! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jsullysix:
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought that was our own Atomic Tommy! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not with that obvious lack of hair. Tommy's got the &uuml;ber mop!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X