OOH! Nice! New shirts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OOH! Nice! New shirts!

?? Huh?? I watched it this past weekend, the scene is at the end. I don't recall StHubbins being in that scene at all. And I was sober!!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually he said that quote in regards to the cover of "Smell The Glove"
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Thrust:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jsullysix:
      my girlie would like the kind of shorts that jenna's wearin in the ads.

sully
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm a new employee for Fender/Jackson so I'll need some pics of her w/o any shorts so I can....umm.....tailor fit them to her [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">heh...i'm sure you do! she's an ice skater, so if nothing else, know that they'd be good pix. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

never saw the jenna page, was hoping them shorts would be on there, but the pint glasses are cool for sure.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Right, that's what why I was saying "along those lines" (ie Tap refs) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

WOOHOO! Got the Metal Brigade shirt and the Limited Edition Jenna Zippo [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Maybe it looks better IRL, but I wonder if a lot of people are gonna ask you why there's a 2 headed chicken on your Metal Brigade T shirt! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My Mom collects Chicken stuff (figurines) and she'll probably take my shirt [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually, it looks like it's based on the flag of Albania:

Of course, a slightly modified Moroccan flag would look better:

or the flag of Goth Britain [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

They're Griffins arn't they?
                Ooooooh Gargoyles Doh! I should have linked before I posted oh well goodday [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey RON At least I knew they weren't chickens [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I know what they are, I SAID

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    I wonder if a lot of people are gonna ask you why there's a 2 headed chicken on your Metal Brigade T shirt! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah the red and white kinda denotes chickens, doesn't it? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

I'm sure I'd be the first on my block to have one of those shirts, as probably most of us would be.

Comment

Working...
                        X