Help ID this neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help ID this neck

some have allen head and some have the phillips type. Check it out - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3740575448

Comment

Customwoods necks come in all kinds of configurations. One of the features that seems common to them all is the little hole on the butt end. Must be from a jig maybe when they are being built. Yours seems to have that little hole as well. This is why I think you have a customwoods neck. But hey if you like that's all that matters. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

No, that is cool. I didn't see any with that truss route and I looked thru about a dozen. But you're right, it does have that little hole which is similar in construction.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Those two models look sort of "mannish" -Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd be the expert there, huh Newc? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          What with all those mannish chicks on your guitars and screensavers! HA HA HA!
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Came across this website tonight. http://www.musikraft.com/ I think this is where customwoods gets some of there stuff.

Comment

yeah, that might be it, but the hole is different. I have another musickraft neck. I've heard so-so things about them. Some people think they're alright, some not. For the 65.00 I spent on the neck.. I still think I got a fair deal.

Comment

Working...
              X